Anyway, CVS (stores in the US, not online) is having it's 50-75% off mark-down again. Please remember not all stores are putting out the stickers, so try scanning some items to see if it comes down. Not all shades with foundation/concealers are on sale, so unfortunately, you may not be able to get a match (but if you are looking for something to mix with another foundation, it may work).
- Almay Dial-Up Mascara in 020 Black Noir (w/ free automatic eyeliner) Reg $8.49. Sale $2.12
- Rimmel Glam'Eyes in Spicey Bronze. Reg. $4.39. Sale $1.09
- Rimmel Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara in 003 Kohl Black. Reg. $8.39. Sale $2.09
- Rimmel Waterproof LASH MAXXX in 001 Black Noir. Reg. $9.39. Sale $2.35
- Rimmel Stay Matte + SkinPure Complex in 103 True Ivory. Reg. $6.99. Sale $1.75
- Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation inh 003 Light. Reg $14.29. Sale $3.57
I've already swatched the eyeshadow and it seems very soft and powdery. Expecting some fall-out with this one, but the pigmentation is great.
I'll be reviewing the mascaras and the Revlon foundation as I try them out.