Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Wearable Golds" Eye using Forever 21 Natural 10 Eyeshadow Palette

For a light wearable golds look, I primed the eye with UD Eden, then applied shadow #6 to the lid, #10 to the inner corner and brow highlight, a mix of #3 and #4 in the crease very lightly and #2 smudged into the lash line (this wasn't very pigmented when applied).

I also used the black eyeliner pencil to tightline and put on the waterline.  If you wanted to add black eyeliner for the top lash line, I do not recommend using the pencil in this palette.  I tried it on the other eye and it pulls and does not apply well.
One of the downsides is that the gold definitely has fall out, as you can see on the top lashes.  Nothing got on my cheeks, but after applying Too Face Lash Injection, any sparkles that fell stood out.

I do like the highlight color in this as it's more of a satin finish, for those who do not like a shimmery highlight

(On the face, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer)
(Because the shadows have no names, I numbered them left to right)

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! :) Very wearable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I like golds to make blue eyes pop, I just find some of them a bit too strong or metallic for day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! It's such an inspiration! Please look at mine, I have just started out :)

    ReplyDelete