Friday, June 24, 2011

Project 10 Pan Complete!

Oh Project 10 Pan, how I loathe you.  But now, I'm done!  And I completely failed.  Basically, you finish 10 items (or some do it as hitting pan, either one) and you are *supposed* to be on a spending ban for new makeup until then.

I completely failed at the not purchasing part, but I did finally use up 10 products...which is a first for me!  I didn't include pics b/c um, I find it weird taking pictures of my garbage...that and it took me 6 months, so I don't have the products anymore unless they are Back-To-MAC.

Here's a quick list of what I finished and a quick note if I would or in fact have already repurchased.
  1. Loreal Fairly Nude Lipstick (would repurchase)
  2. Revlon Skinlights Foundation (now discontinued)
  3. Dove Pro-Age Night Cream (now discontinued)
  4. NYX Mars Lipstick (would not repurchase)
  5. NYX (girls) Whipped Lipgloss (definitely would repurchase)
  6. NYX (girls) Kiss Lipgloss (have repurchased)
  7. Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation (would repurchase after exhausting my million other foundations)
  8. MAC Innocence, Beware! Lipstick (limited edition, have 1 back-up)
  9. Laura Mercier Mascara (would not repurchase...there are lots of drugstore alternatives that work great.  This was a gift to me, I did not buy it)
  10. Korres Lipgloss (the one with cherry oil) in Light Pink 11 (maybe repurchase...but not immediately)
I'm also about to finish my Korres lip butter in jasmine (use it every night before bed).  I have purchased other shades of this, so it's something that I will most likely keep buying.

Have you ever tried Project 10 Pan?  How did you do?

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing ten items, and almost your eleventh!

    I'm trying a modified and less strict version of P10P (basically just a budget and eyeshadow ban) but I'm trying to get even stricter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I haven't even finished one yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats! You give me hope! Lol. I've only been doing P10P for about a month now. I can't believe it took 6 months. Damn. Great job. =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm terrible at finishing things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I'm just glad it's done...next time I should maybe not pick items that are almost full.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost never finish products! :/
    I also use korres lip butter almost every day and I adore it! My next post will probably be about it, you should do one on your shades if you haven't, would love to see it! :D

    ReplyDelete