I completely failed at the not purchasing part, but I did finally use up 10 products...which is a first for me! I didn't include pics b/c um, I find it weird taking pictures of my garbage...that and it took me 6 months, so I don't have the products anymore unless they are Back-To-MAC.
Here's a quick list of what I finished and a quick note if I would or in fact have already repurchased.
- Loreal Fairly Nude Lipstick (would repurchase)
- Revlon Skinlights Foundation (now discontinued)
- Dove Pro-Age Night Cream (now discontinued)
- NYX Mars Lipstick (would not repurchase)
- NYX (girls) Whipped Lipgloss (definitely would repurchase)
- NYX (girls) Kiss Lipgloss (have repurchased)
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation (would repurchase after exhausting my million other foundations)
- MAC Innocence, Beware! Lipstick (limited edition, have 1 back-up)
- Laura Mercier Mascara (would not repurchase...there are lots of drugstore alternatives that work great. This was a gift to me, I did not buy it)
- Korres Lipgloss (the one with cherry oil) in Light Pink 11 (maybe repurchase...but not immediately)
Have you ever tried Project 10 Pan? How did you do?