Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hauling from the office - CVS 50-75% Off Beauty

Hi Lovelies!  So I decided to do a quick post from my desk at work to let you know about the deals most CVS's will have this week.  *Also remember sometimes they forget to tag items, so you can scan them at the kiosk to check.
top row:
1. Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in Grape, 75% off
2. NYC I <3 NY Nail Polish (red) for 75% - This one was 62 CENTS! I've also already reviewed their expert Last Nail Polish and I'm a fan

bottom row:
1. Wet n Wild Vanity Palette (I already own this, but wanted it for a future giveaway) - 75% off
2. NYC Skin Matching Foundataion 75% off, cost $1.25 (review to come)
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation 75% off, cost $2.25
4. Milani Metalic Baked Eyeshadow in Purrr-fect Purple 75% off

Happy hauling! If you are heading to CVS, let me know what you pick up.
(Sorry for the picture, I'm using my palm pre-plus

6 comments:

  1. Those are such great deals, I hope I can find some like that on my CVS trip today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Milani shadow looks GORGEOUS! Please do a review or tutorial once you've used it more. I've been thinking about getting some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Lust palette and even though it's gorgeous, I rarely use it ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I had a CVS near me!! Great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My CVS never has anything marked :(

    ReplyDelete