Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sephora Chic Week Haul! (Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Brousse, Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, Smashbox)

Sephora had it's opening night of Chic Week for VIB's today to save 15% off of everything.  I hauled a few items and traded my 500 points for the Smashbox set (which I'm LOVING the eyeshadow trio, great colors!)  Sorry the pictures are a bit dark, I'm working on getting better quality.

Smashbox trio in Vanilla, Champagne, and Brazillian Bronze.  Set also came with Lash DNA, photofinish eyelid primer, and Dark Brown Cream Eyeliner (deluxe sample size or bigger of each).

NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Brousse ($33USD).  Shimmering finish, beautiful medium brown and a deep plum color.  Gorgeous colors and my first NARS shadows.

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Cream Ivory ($42). This is my go-to foundation and the best I've tried so far.  Also picked up the Coach Poppy Rollerball ($22).  Amazing scent.  Floral, not over-powering.  Gets me ready for spring.

Overall damage after discount: $89.05 (with 15% discount and tax)

Please let me know if there is anything you'd like to see a review on!

No comments:

Post a Comment