My name is Staci. And I have a problem. So, when Ulta and Sephora have their 20% off sales...I tend to go a little um...overboard? In my defense, two of the items weren't for me!
Well, now all set up on the floor...it looks like a bit much...oops?
Here's what I picked up:
- Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze (for a highlight) - came with free blush...which looks uber frosty... ($13.89)
- Physician's Formula Mosaic Powder in translucent/light (both were buy one, get one 50% off, so $6.75)
- Belli Acne Cleasing Face Wash ($22)
- Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream ($49)
- Benefit They're Real Mascara ($22)
- OPI Are We There Yet?
- OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster
- OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts? ($8.50 eatch and buy 2, get 1 free)
- Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy ($5.19)
- H2O Night Oasis Overnight Eye Complexion ($15 on clearance!)
- Cargo Air Mail Swimmables Waterproof Pencils ($9.50 on clearance!)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (for a gift for a friend, $48)
- Laura Geller Flawless in a Flash Travel kit ($20)
- Samy Fat Hair Thickening Serum (for my sister, $1.99 on clearnace!)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed ($25)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray (travel bottle, $11)
- Ulta Anti-bacs in Simply Clean and Pomegrante ($1.99 each on clearance)
- Smashbox Girls On Film Eye Shadow Palette - Softbox ($42)
*All prices BEFORE 20% taken off
Great summer coral shades! And of course, I love my gray polishes too
I don't think the free blush and I are going to be friends
Laura Geller travel set with spackle primer, real deal concealer, mini brush, and Balance-n-Brighten Powder.
Now, the Belli products are technically made for pregnant women, so it's gentle for mother and the bun in the oven, however, I had a few samples of the facewash and I love it, so I went ahead and bought the bottle of it. Review will be coming soon.
I wanted to try the Belli Stretch Mark Cream as well b/c the back said it was for all types of stretch marks and I had recently lost a good amount of weight and I'd like to diminish them a bit. I know they will not go away completely, but I'm a pastey white girl and they show a lot! I'll let you all know in 4 weeks how it went!