Monday, August 8, 2011

August Birchbox: Hit or Miss?

Not even a hit or miss.  Just a fail.  Here's what came in my birchbox for August:
  1. Carol's Daughter Monoi Reparing Hair Mask
  2. Wei Tibetan Chrysanthemum Correcting Eye Treatment Pads
  3. blinc Eyeliner (black)
  4. Pangea Organics
  5. Extra gift, twistband hair tie (not pictured b/c I thought it was packaging
I get that they can't give me a full Laura Gellar product every month, but this month was a huge let down. The only product I'm somewhat interested in is the eyeliner because it claims that it's waterproof but doesn't need makeup remover to take off.  Must put that to the test!
And the extra gift was a total joke.  A hair tie?  Plus, 3 of them cost $5?!?  I know I spend a lot on makeup, but to be honest, my hair ties come straight from the dollar store!  No intention to purchase that in the future.  In fact, I don't think I'd purchase any of these items.

1 comment:

  1. ooo wow they product looks nice thought! wow that you for the feedback! very helpful
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete