Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Haute Collection Nail Polish Set

Hi beauties!  I scored a great deal at CVS this past week and I thought I'd share in case any of your CVS's still had them available.  In the Christmas 75% off section, I was lucky enough to find the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure 3 polish packs.  These were $9.99 originally and came to $2.49 for 3 full polishes!  There 3rd is a clear coat (not pictured...because, well, it's clear).

I picked up the haute collection, which included Commander in Chic and Pat on the Black.

Commander in chic is one of those great "muddy" colors that exploded this fail.  Great color pay-off and applies easily (used 2 coats)
Pat on the black is not a color I would normally be drawn too, but it is a nice black.  You can also see hints of a berry purpley color in the bottle and if you only use one coat.  I used 2 to make it opague.

Overall, I would say give these polishes a try if you can find them in the 75% off section.  Normally these are $8/bottle and I got 3 for only $2.49.  Even if you only want one of the colors, you can always gift the other to a friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment