- Wet n Wild Crystallic Nail Color in Cool Blue Blast - this is a frosty blue and reminds me of snow, ice skating, and all the things I grew up living in the North East.
- NYC I <3 NY - This was limited edition, but any bright cherry red will do. They have a similar shade in their permanent line and I like the color and staying power. Make sure to use a base code with deep reds so you don't stain your nails.
- NYC Platinum Card - Anything silvery or sparkley? Perfect time to glitter at a holiday party! This is too much for my conservative office, but it depends on your setting.
- Sephora by OPI What's Your Poinsettia? - A deep burgundy with green, red, and gold shimmers. This is discreet enough to be wearable to office parties and is a change from bright red.
- China Glaze Knotty - Currently on clearance at Ultra it's from the summer collection. It's a light gold with fine shimmer. I usually use about 3 coats because I like to build it up.
|Knotty by China Glaze (3 coats)|
|Grasshopper, I <3 NY, Platinum Card, and What's Your Pointsettia?|