She also sent me a nice card, sample of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Boots No. 7 nude lipliner, Smokey Eyeliner Brush, Radiance Revealed Exfoliater, and Lash 360 mascara, and a mini of the Estee Lauder Pleasures perfume. I can't wait to try all these (I've already been loving the mascara and high beam!). And I've read the magazine cover to cover. British magazines seem so different! Again, huge thanks to Diana! I loved the package!
Next up, I got an award from Bri at Beauty Blogger Bri. Again, if you haven't seen her page, definitely check her out (plus, her dog is adorable).
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (either Original or Eden)
- Eve Pearl HD Pressed Powder
- MAC I Get No Kick eyeliner (champagne colored)
- Cosmedicine Eye Treatment
- Mascaras (I can't pick just one! Either Lash Injection by Too Faced for High End or Cover Girl Lash Blast for drug store)
- Michael Todd Lipstick in Lace
- MUD eyeshadows (especially cashmere)
- Lorac eyeshadow in Persuasion (for a highlight)
- MUFE Full Cover Concealer