Thursday, September 13, 2012

Back & Ready For Fall!

I've been away for, well, too long.  I've missed the blogging community.  Where have I been?  I've been balancing working FT and going to graduate school at night (2 nights a week for 3 hours each).  I'm farther along in my studies so I've had a lot of reading as well as papers to work on.

I've also had the opportunity to travel for work.  I got a pay bump, which upped my job responsibilities.  I went to Washington DC for the first time and it's definitely a place I would love to visit to site-see.  Unfortunately business trips only give time to take pictures out of cab windows!

I have a lot of good posts and reviews coming up and I'm excited to get back into blogging, especially since Fall is my favorite season.  I can't wait to catch up on all your blogs as well (for those of you who run them) and thank you to those who have stayed subscribed! I can't thank you enough.

Updates soon!
-Staci

1 comment:

  1. Holy PooPoo Welcome back and that is great news about the job! So glad for you. YAY Staci's back!

    ReplyDelete